Friday, June 12, 2009

WaT a BoRiNg N tiRiNg CoLLeGe LiFe..

2day is the most boring n tiring day I ever had in the college....reali dunno wat 2do...in the college...rite in the morning when i on my way going 2college i saw a serious accident...tat make the whole MRR2 near batu caves thr jam like hell...the most serious thing is the both bumper front n back oso become liquid ady...."WAT" a serious accident...den after tat when i reach my college another station tat usually jam every morning...after the both serious jam...lucky i can reach the college in time coz of those "SHORTCUTS" tat i know...wakakaka....den after tat the 2hours lecturer v had a break for 1hour.

After tat 1hour break, v continue another lecturer for another 1hour...den all of us go to GK to had our lunch....actually v gt another lacturer but tat lecturer class ady make a replacement on sat...As a result, our class finished at 12pm...den v all meet our DAI LOU of our class which is Mr.Jian Ming...haha...v had our lunch wif him...1stly my max time to eat my lunch is till 2.30 but my dai ke jie(weii...jk la..haha) nt free so v cancel our gathering...

So freaking free after tat gathering is canceled....so i decided 2go MU gold nearby my college...wif my frenz...v spend our boring time in thr...wif sum online games...Wat a "BORING" day....~~phew...den on my way back to my home which in old klang road....i saw another accident jz LIVE show in front of me...

On tat time all the car were jamming coz of the bus stop nearby the Midvalley...luckily i hvnt step the pedal...if nt i reali knock him...tat motorbike were speeding veri fast...den suddenly his motorbike lost control den a motorbike freestyle is maded...which the whole body fall down den a sushi roll rolled on the street side...

Is quite hard to describe...hehe...tat the boring day i had 2day...haiz...

No comments:

Post a Comment