Saturday, June 20, 2009

UnLuCky WeeK...

Wat a unlucky week...on the monday to wednesday...rite in the morning when i was going 2my college or going the from my college...the situation doesn't change...which is a serious jam along the MRR2 highway....then on the wednesday was my most sad day...bcoz my new car which nt more den 2month...gt "BANG"....sad..but i'm nt the driver la...haha....the accident was jz happened rite in front my hse...tis is bcoz my mum help me start my car coz on tat day rite in the morning she scare i'm late for my class...so she help me 2start...firstly she dunno tat i ady put in the 1st gear...den at the same time she start my car...as a result...my car move forward abit and hit the side of my hse...wat a sad case...haiz..

After tat, on thursday my early class had canceled, so my second class start on 12pm...so i when 2the college quite early 2find 4a nice parking....when i reach my college...i was so surprise...coz thr was more den 3000 parking in the car park...but tat fully parked...even the yellow line road side...i had spended more den 30minutes 2find for a parking....while i was rounding n rounding 2find a parking thr's 2bus had block the 2way road bcome 1way...as a result tat a jam inside the car park...but finally around 40minutes i had rounded i found a nice parking...haha...lucky i hv enough time 2rush 2my class...

On fri was the most BORING day...i had a class early in the morning...i'm still in the sleeping mood...wif the sleeping mood i accidentally drove over the limited speed...haha...actually tat highway limited speed is jz 90kmh...but normally i my speed is 100kmh...but ytd i drive 110kmh...lucky thr was no any police nearby thr...when i reach nearby the college...thr was a serious jam out thr...lucky i manage 1escape it...haha...tis is bcoz i know mani "SHORTCUT" nearby my college...den after the first class...i n my frenz when 2canteen 2had our breakfast...tats jz a 1hour break...den v continue a lecturer till 12pm....after tat all of us decide 2 "P"...haha...so v when for our lunch in GK...till 2 tink so...when i was on my way going back home...thr's a jam at the sungai buloh...highway...

Every sat was my most relax day bcoz tats the onli day i can release my stress...normally after v play ball v when 2had our brunch...but 2day was the different day..bcoz the was my secondary skol's carnival day...but thr was 2BORING so i n my frenz going back early...haha...so v when 2had our brunch...den after tat v when 2bianco...haha...

phew...finally i can release my sadness....feel better...haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment