Sunday, June 7, 2009

...CoLLeGe LiFe StArTeD....

so long i didn't blog cause i start back my college life...so damn boring with tat schedule..the timetable is nut as gud as the previous timetable...usually every wed i have no class...but n0w i onli have 1 lecture....waste my petrol money jz 2attend the 2hours class...WALAU....den fri...the previous timetable friday i onli study till 12 or 1pm...nw i nid 2study till 3pm...so boring wif tat timetable...

but lucky every wed after class i had a bunch of classmate...can hiau wif me...so tat i wont waste my petrol money 2college jz 2attend the 2 hours lecture...haha...so hapi 2hapi so gud classmates which always b wif me...haha

nowadays kinda stress in college...coz all subject i'm studying nw kinda hard....n i hope 2pass all of them...haha...but the most hardest part is our assignment....the busy day coming soon...the harder the subject, the harder the assignment...nice phrase...haha...

besides tat....all my repeat classmates....if free they will cum n find us n chit-chat wif us...they didnt 4gt us although they ady chg their class....haha...actually i have nth 2write ady...haha...anyway...if u all had read my story thx ya...!!!!...

No comments:

Post a Comment