Thursday, April 29, 2010

BacK FrOm GeNTiNg..^v^

finally back from genting....
quite enjoying in genting but unfortunately I gt sick in tat few days....
but everything is going ok n normal...
haha...
i paid for the first world hotel fee but I sleep in the 2hotel in 2night....
haha...
wat a joke...
jz few of my frenz including me sleep in different hotel...
coz v gt free hotel from one of my frenz's dad...
so relax in the hotel....n the view is quite nice 2...
haha...
the second day in genting v when 2outdoor theme park...
all of us veri enjoy playing thr...
but v also wasted alot of money...
haha...
till the laz day....
in the morning v prepare everything n back 2KL...
mayb i'm tire around 9pm i fall a sleep on my bed...
when i wake up is around 3am...
haha...
den i can't sleep...
jz 3am i'm awake without any thing to do beside watch movie n surfing net...
haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment