Saturday, October 31, 2009

~WaT a FuNnY DaY~

Every Sat in the morning i play basketball wif my frenz....include 2day....but 2day is a special day....right in the morning....thr was so heavy rain till i cant make it out 4basketball...
den around 9sumthing after i had my breakfast den suddenly my frenz call me n ask me whether wan 2go for basketball anot...
den i said later i will go later....den after i fetch my mum 2market den i go 2the basketball court....act 2day i go thr nt 4basketball purpose....i jz wear slipper n walk in the basketball court....
den i jz take few throw...den my frenz ask me join them 2play....den after tat i jz join them 2play a match wif 2by2....after v played....i was super the sweating....n veri the hot....haha....
den another bunch of my frenz's frenz ask me 2join....
den i jz join them....i'm nt reali in mood on playing wif them....
but few of the guys thr....veri the serious....make till my frenz n I super the FIRE....
den from 8-0(v r 0) den v chase up till 21-8 or 10 i tink so....nt veri sure....
den v won....after tat i went back n take a nap....den go out makan wif my frenz....
in the evening i yumcha wif my frenz....nearly cancel coz 1 of my frenz feeling nt veri well....at last v still going la...
den after v drink sum drinks in SPICY RESTAURANT.....
den v when 4 a pool....
the pool is quite cute...coz is the first time i play tis kind of pool...
is veri the small....
haha....
den after play pool...v felt nt veri syok....
den v play snooker....
haha...
2day is my 1st time playing snooker....
coz i hv no exp of playing snooker......super the big lo the table....den v spended ngam ngam 1 hours jz 2finish a game ....haha....reali zadou lo....1st time play den 1hour...haha....den after tat v when back.... n enjoy my sweet dinner....haha....

No comments:

Post a Comment